Software Release for AvaSoft 8.11
When you log in to AvaSoft next, don’t be surprised to get a prompt to upgrade to the latest version. The software release of AvaSoft 8.11 includes some highly anticipated new features such as saving merged LIBS spectra and displaying first and second derivative spectra after saving. These features combined with an improved user experience with the introduction of progress messages for Save Dark, Reference, and AutoConfigure and improvements to autosave options.
Changes and Features:
- Maximum cycle time used when auto-configuring the spectrometers is now a setting.
- When LIBS mode is disabled in the options, the measurement mode will automatically change to continuous.
- First and second dirative spectra can be shown for loaded spectra.
- Laser options now enabled for spectrometers with the HAMS13496 sensor.
- Saving Dark, Reference and the AutoConfigure option are now showing a progress message.
- A full factory reset of the spectrometer can now be done in the spectrometer settings.
- Last used file locations (for example when saving a measurement) are now saved.
- Saving merged files now possible when in LIBS mode.
- Irradiance Intensity calibration values can now be saved to EEPROM and file without having to calibrate again.
- In the Color application, saved color values are shown in a new “database” section on the color window.
- Bug fixes, for more information see list in AvaSoft.
To see the complete release notes in AvaSoft, click on the question mark in the upper right corner and select “Release Notes” from the menu.
Get the Latest Software Release of AvaSoft
You can download the most recent release of AvaSoft from the Avantes headquarters website, Login is required. If you have not already done so, registering for a free account is fast and simple.
Contact Technical Support
If you need support with software updates, or have any other questions, please contact [email protected]