Portable LIBS Test Kit
Looking to test drive the integrated Portable LIBS Test Kit?
Speak with an Avantes sales engineer today to reserve the test kit through the exclusive Avantes test drive program. This is ideal for feasibility testing or proof of concept demonstrations in your product development process.
4096 pixel CMOS array miniature spectrometer
The AvaSpec-Mini4096CL is a solid performing instrument for high resolution applications such as LIBS and optical emission spectroscopy. The demo Avantes and Lumibird system contains this Mini configured with a 1800 groove/mm grating that is blazed at 250 nm. The grating provides for 175 nm of spectral range coverage with average resolution of 0.12 nm (FWHM). The instrument is configured with a 10 micron slit and a cylindrical detector collection lens for sensitivity enhancement. The spectrometer supports amazing low integrations times starting at 30 microseconds and can be externally triggered via a laser or it can trigger another device. The on board communication protocol is USB 2.0.
- Grating UD (1800 grooves/mm)
- DCL-UV/VIS-200 (detector collection lens)
- Wavelength Range: 190-365 nm
- Resolution: 0.12 nm
Falcon (5 mJ)
Ultra compact diode-pumped pulsed 1.57 µm laser
The Falcon laser series was built for rugged applications unsuitable for most commercial lasers. A proprietary design, the Falcon provides eye-safe wavelengths in a compact yet robust package. Designed for battery operation in hand-held and mobile applications, this DPSS Nd:YAG laser features maintenance free operation for years of hard use.
- Ultra compact diode-pumped Nd;YAG pulsed 1.57 µm laser, OEM version
- Ultra compact & portable with battery operation
- «Eye safe» wavelength
- Sealed for operation in harsh environments
- Proven drop-resistance up to 1 meter
- Customized electronics integration upon request
- Beam quality optimized for focusability